Looking for something to read?
Here is a massive post from the #1 place you should be following on Tumblr: MedievalPOC
GO FORTH AND EDUCATE THYSELF.
I got tired of the chocolate-brown theme I had going around here. (Yes, I am fickle. What of it?) So I’ve decided to go with something a little more light and cheery for the new year. Yes, it has some pink highlights. No, I don’t really care what you think.
Now that we’ve established that, how is 2014 treating you?
We’re nearing our 6th anniversary here at WFF and now that I’m back from my extended “vacation”, I am feeling revived and renewed. That means I’ve got several great posts in the queue for you and am planning some extra special goodness for our upcoming seventh year of posting.
- Item the first: WFF will now house all my myriad thoughts and posts. This means the front page has a new look that will direct you to only book reviews if you want only book reviews, or just all the other stuff if you prefer that. If you want everything, you can still feel free to subscribe by RSS or email. You can also subscribe via RSS to individual categories, if that floats your boat.
- Item the second: I am a BzzAgent and part of that program is sometimes posting reviews and opinions publicly. Those reviews will also go here, in their own category. Feel free to skip them if they don’t interest you. I won’t be offended.
- I have some reviews and not-review posts in the works. 2013 is proving to be an exciting year, so stay tuned.
- Part of my goals for 2013 is to purge my own dead-tree bookshelves in an effort to go nearly-all-digital. This purge is good news for you, as I’ll be
dumping them on you guysGIVING AWAY the best of my copies to my dear readers here at WFF.
- There will not be an official Kiaras Festivus this year. Some of you have emailed to ask me this, and I hate to say it but it’s true. I had no time to coordinate this year and I can’t expect my friends, fans, and beloved authors to sponsor guest posts or giveaways with so little notice. I am super sorry about this, guys, but it couldn’t be avoided. I’ll do my best to fill in the gap on my lonesome.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or tribute, please leave it in the comments.